Filming a journalist led Author Interview
As an author, you are your brand so you cannot afford to promote yourself to the world on line, with anything less that top quality video. It is one this to shoot a video clip on a smart phone, it is another to shoot it properly with studio lighting, green screen and teleprompting, to show you at your best.
An interview with professional journalist can also help you to bring out the best from within you by prompting you with questions that enable your knowledge, passion and enthusiasm to shine through.
Our AuthorCraft video interview services is delivered by our supplier members who have a track record in producing top quality results at affordable prices.
The shooting and editing package includes;
Half-day location film shoot either in our London studio or at a chosen location within the M25. Shooting in high definition to broadcast quality.
- Full studio light kit (to give a ‘BBC Newsnight’ polish to the footage). Interview conducted by a professional journalist.
- Green screen background available.
- Teleprompting facilities also available.
- Creating a full transcript of the interview. Costed at ┬ú1.25 per minute or ┬ú75 per hour of recording
- Studio Hire
- Full day of video editing in studio.
- Additional video editing is charged separately.
- Video rushes sent to author via private YouTube channel for approval.
- Final versions published on author’s own YouTube channel.
Out of this, you will get:
Footage to increase your profile on YouTube and to attract traffic to your website or landing pages
- ÔÇÿCall to actionÔÇÖ video for your website
- From the transcript, material for Press Releases – quoting you exactly!
- Content for blogs, articles and newsletters
- Content that could be repurposed into a chapter for another book!
The package costs ┬ú1,300